Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Please review my web application design

I just saw your web app it is good but for recent time I have used onlinevatcalculate_dot_com to calculate VAT. Please have a look on it and try to replicate it if it is possible.
    Last edited by Acorn; 17 March 2024 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Removed Link

Default Re: Please review my web application design

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlii View Post
    I just saw your web app it is good but for recent time I have used onlinevatcalculate_dot_com to calculate VAT. Please have a look on it and try to replicate it if it is possible.
    Ashlii, take this as a gentle reminder.

Most people are capable of searching the Internet for VAT calculators themselves.
    What particular aspect of this site makes it imperative for the OP to second-guess your thoughts?

You just signed up to TalkGraphics, seemingly from Pakistan, and immediately posted a non-Xara website.
    Please read the TG rules that you seem to have already overlooked.

Can you advise your version of Xara Xtreme Pro that you are using as this is so old few will actually be running it?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat