Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default unsubscribe from talk graphics

Could someone please let me know how I can subscribe from this forum? Is there a way of making contact with the editors/company?

Default Re: unsubscribe from talk graphics

Quote Originally Posted by SeeB View Post
    Could someone please let me know how I can subscribe from this forum? Is there a way of making contact with the editors/company?
    There is no direct way of deleting your subscription. Log in 5 times with the wrong password and your account will be locked.TG never sends any emails unless you asked for some notification of a Thread change. Locking your account might stop any password reminders. If not, just set up a divert to Spam folder and forget all about it.

Admin might read this and delete your account. I can delete this Thread and will do so in a day or two.

Before you leave, remove any personal details yourself and possibly set your email to a dummy account.

Sorry to lose you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn - if I understood it correctly, he wants to have information sent to him from this forum, he does not want to delete it. :-)

P&G 10, 11, 15; XWD Premium 11,15; XDPX 15.1; XDPX 18.5; XDPX 19; XBuilder;

OP's ask is in the Thread title.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Sorry to lose you, and I wish you could explain before leaving why you want your account scrubbed—which is a Herculean effort because the server software is From World War II.

Please accept Acorn's steps/advice for leaving TalkGraphics and best wishes in finding a friendlier, more knowledgeable group of Xarists.

Barbara Bouton
    Admin.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com