Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro+ 24 Released.

The guy at Xara, who rotated a square by 45° and announced it as a new tool.
    Ha ha.

Is there a parallel support unniverse aside from TalkGraphics? Xara has added all these new web design-related features and yet there is not a whole lot of posts here related to these new features.

TG seems to be mainly populated with older users with older issues. And sometimes whole days pass without a new comment.

Just my observations.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Is there a parallel support unniverse aside from TalkGraphics? Xara has added all these new web design-related features and yet there is not a whole lot of posts here related to these new features.
    I've often wondered the same question.

Out of curiosity I had a look at some of Xara's social media channels (Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin/Youtube) and there was nothing on there about the new release.

The last posts were all about three months old except for Instagram which I think was Aug 2021 (143 weeks ago).

It remains a mystery!
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Ha ha.

TG seems to be mainly populated with older users with older issues. And sometimes whole days pass without a new comment.

Just my observations.
    Yes, I'm an older user with older issues! I've used Xara products since Artworks and use Designer Pro+ to create documents and maintain websites. Since I subscribed to Pro+ I don't think I have knowingly used any of the new features - I've no idea what BLOCKS are about, for example. I'm seriously wondering if I could go back to a previous version and save a lot of money. Though I would like to support Xara, they need to keep in touch with their user-base and take note of comments from the extremely knowledgeable (that excludes me) long-time users that we all benefit from in this forum.