Who else releases a major version change without advertising it all around?
Even the New Web Content (09 May 2024) is marginalised. Not even suggesting to having a look in the What's New section of Xara Elements.

The Embed feature is going to be a mess.

No sensible designer will want to 'embed' a thousand JPEGs or even 10 MPEGs into a Xara XAR file when it takes long enough for a modest file size to open in the application.
Now backups will taken an eternity and occupy a large amount of storage. A slow backup hits your capability to work on your designs.
Publishing may now stick at 'Preparing to export document'.
Slow, slow, slow & Big, big, big.

It requires an option Embed/External to allow designers to choose.

The mess of the extra shape tools is that the 3-, 4-, 5- & 6-sided shapes do not lock at any default angle.
What was wrong with the QuickShape > Polygon, Starred/Edged, Curved/Sharp, Sides approach?
In this 'Smart transform' clone, where is the guidance to change the number of sides, stellation, or curved corners? You have introduced another disconnect.
Where is my 61-point star icon? Oh, I forget, you chose to only allow the drop down of 3 to 10 without explaining you can also input up to 99.
Watch out for a 3-sided star and 7- through 10- buttons for regular and star shapes; 20 QuickShape icons in total.
It has added nothing.

I have tried to get the backslash colour picker to do anything!
Eventually, I found the Customise keyshortcuts has a new entry - Colour Picker Hotkey with no set Keypress.
When I added backslash, it worked.

As https://caniuse.com/avif indicates that all major browsers readily support AVIF, when will the Xara HTML render export AVIFs pure and simple?

Acorn