Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Creating & using a Flash navbar tutorial

A few folks have been asking about creating a Flash (swf) nav bar in Xtreme and using it in an XX created web site.

There now follows a very cheap & cheerful tutorial of how it's done. I do these on the fly so I apologies regarding the cock-ups
    Part 1

Part 2

Part3

Part 4

And a link to the finished product
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 28 July 2009 at 03:07 AM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Creating & using a Flash navbar tutorial

tut #2 appears twice, tut #4 isn't there Egg

You'll wear out that mic you just found

Cheers Steve, I think I've sorted it out now.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

On a seperate issue do you know why YouTube sometimes comes out with a HQ quality player option and not at other times. I know Xhris was bemoaning this issue a few months back.
    Egg

Something to do with the way you hold your mouth during the later part of the narration I believe.

They are all equally quite clear when viewed in any case Egg.
    I've seen the HQ button on YT vids which are very CQ - my uneducated guess is that it might depend which version of the Google flash video conversion software your upload is passed through at the time you happen to upload the original.

Has anyone done an "onclick" tutorial for getting a flash to run and then stop? I need the code for the placeholder.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer