Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Lotus redone in pink.

I hope you enjoy!

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink.gif 
Views:	672 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	8351  

... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Lotus redone in pink.

I hope you enjoy!

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"The Pink Side Of Me" indeed!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Very nice redux there. Got a friend of mine that is an absolute pink freak and would like that image quite a bit!! Her name is Karen but her friends call her Ruby! She used to do stand in work for Carol Dotta, the famous big booby strip tease dancer here in California!!!

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Really a gorgeous flower, Risto!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I love the way you draw and design your artwork---
    Wonderful!!!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

That is an awesome flower Risto! Very nice job! I would look sweet as the design for the new beetle!

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

... you made me blush, Richard... I just don't know why... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] "The pink side of me..." - eh? Surely, it has nothing to do with a "thingy"!?*&%?... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] You seem to have very different kind of friends, Richard! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I bet that even a tea-party at your house is a blast! I'll call you when I'm in town - okay? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Richard, if you could ask Karen to send my wife an email - saying "I heard about Risto's plank-stakes - if your nagging does not stop... I will kidnap him - and make him my: "kind-and-very-polite-considereate-and-gentle-master" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Maya - you should be worshiped! You would make a great: "The Godess that makes everything right..."

Steve! Thank you! The local deluxe ice-cream place have a beetle painted as a cow... my kids love it! My flower would do nothing for them!

The "stuff" ! - Is ready to go... I have been distracted... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

Get 'em trained to think in the gutter when ever I'm around........SHEESH!!! Wonder how THAT keeps happening!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't do tea at my house, Risto, I do milk and cookies!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Kid at heart!!

As for the "master" comment, I can do either "slave" or "master", "boy" or "daddy" or just "me"!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] What can I say, multi talented!!!

If it's Ruby you want, she would devour you like a plank-steak!!

BTW, what is a plank-steak?? Are they good? Can I get one? How much do they cost? Are they Canadian only? The questions just abound in my head and stomach! I LOVE steak!!! Moo, moo, mmACK!!! Dinners ON!!! (NOW THAT'S SICK!!!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Yer fun, thanks for the chuckles!!

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    and I'm going to use this Risto:

"Maya - you should be worshiped! You would make a great: "The Godess that makes everything right..."

the very next time my sweetie gets that certain look!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Oh my gawd, you're loads of fun, Risto!!!!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Love the colors! Hail to The Count of Monte Risto - Excellent work Risto - as usual!!!!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Wherever you go, there you are."

Randy Allen
    "Wherever you go, there you are."
    Randy Allen

Randy Allen Photography

Great Flower Risto.
    Very nice cheery colors.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire