Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
xara has the ability to add plugins, but it is a much neglected area of the program, and the majority of [modern] photoshop plugins do not work in my experience

animation often feels that way; I dare say Chris would say website building for clients too, but I don't do that

cartooning is fun, but can still be very fiddly/repetitive to get right
I can relate just by what I learned to do with Davinci Resolve. It's just as fiddly and repetitive to get something to look and sound just right but to be honest, I actually kind of enjoy it.

This is just some of the stuff I was working on as temporary images. I had every intention of changing them but making a banner for what I needed it for,
it's a bit of a hassle and I was having nothing but issues so I put it on the back burner and never got back to it, I also got caught up with editing videos for
my dear ole dad and myself.
I know it's far from great and it's quite plain but all I needed was a placeholder until I could make a better one or get a better one somehow.
Should I wait for an email or include the images that I have watermarked here?

Controller Image.xar
Banner WIP.xar

Not sure if it's needed or I should put it here but I've also provided the HEX Codes I asked to have used but it sorta got lost in translation.
HEX 3e8484 seafoam green/dark teal
027763 seafoam Green
8f7e40 gold
bc8e54 bronze
490303 maroon/brick red