Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Links from widget on ipad

Hi there,
    using Pro X11, on the website below when using an ipad or iphone the link that is added to image 6 doesn't open up straight away like it does on a PC. It does bring up a pop-up dialogue to open or open on a new page, but even this seems hit and miss. Any ideas?

http://www.mtechengineering.co.uk/index.htm

Cheers
    Stuart

Default Re: Links from widget on ipad

Hi Stuart, all I can confirm is that I find the same same thing but on all images, not only #6. I need to press/hold the image to get the Open dialogue and as you state this is also very hit & miss whether anything opens

EDIT: Looking at your file in more detail I see that only image 6 has a unique url, all the other images just have links to your homepage, an endless loop in other words. Image 6 does open a new page.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Links from widget on ipad

Thanks for confirmation, yes there is only one intended link at the moment. You would expect it to work on mobile devices, sort of disappointing!

Cheers
    Stuart
    Last edited by stuartwilson; 25 August 2015 at 10:44 AM.