Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Gallery problem, they have disappeared!

Using Pro X10 my galleries other than the page layout have gone. Cant select them either under Utilities tab, pressing shift F10 etc doesn't do anything. Was working fine until a couple of days ago when it started publishing web site as Supersite which I had not selected, every time I upload I have to reselect conventional site. Any ideas, purchased the product now so dont want to result in using WD9 Premium.

Stuart

Default Re: Gallery problem, they have disappeared!

Following on, tried a repair but no good. Re-installed and got back the galleries. Another problem that I had is still there. Noticed that on pages where I used a widget, the link to box - does not show the pages in my website so Im unable to link to them. This was working, whats going off?

Cheers
    Stuart

Bummer! Try this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fly-out.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	105742  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Make sure any links are at the front.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

When editing the widget, I click change link, get link to box up, click drop down and it doesn't contain the pages in my web site. I can still click on the link to web address and write in the full address but this is not how it was, unless I'm going mad. Re-install did not cure this problem. Have tried on a new web site adn still does not work

Stuart

Stuart, can you attach your xar or web file otherwise we're in the dark
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host