Hi Peter,

When I said "to each his and/or her own" concerning Macs, one thing I didn't bring up... I'm not a Mac fan, either. I think it was John Dvorak's article, "The Problem with APPLE", a few years back, who dubbed Mac users as evolved Amiga users. John said that... not me!!!

Anyway, to be quite honest, each platform his it's own pluses and minuses. I have run across a holier than thou attitude, a real turn off, from SOME Mac users, and that has a tendancy to give the "good guy" Mac users an unwarranted black eye.

Me, I prefer a steeper learning curve when it comes to an operating system. That usually spells out the fact that you have more system control, unlike an Apple.

Now in regards to the transparent, glittery, sans floppy (which DOES become a real problem), i-Mac and G series syndrome... DISCO! Need I say more.

Well, I don't want to start a range war with anyone out there, so I'll put a lid on it. I have been in this business for MANY years, and I've seen them and done them all, so I guess it's fair for me to say I can put my money where my mouth is.

Have a good one,

Gary [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]