I just bought the application over the weekend. Thrilled about it, but there are two basic functions which I would like to see. I realize that these functions are available, but not very user friendly as other functions in the application:

1. Easy way to make tables, like with Excel. Tables are an intricate part of any Web page, at least mine, and a user friendly application like Web designer needs to have an easy way to make tables. Right now, it's a real pain in the.... Either you do your tables in Excel and import them, but even then, there is no great flexibility. You can also develop tables using boxes within web Designer, but it's not easy. I'm sure you can can come up with something, you already did a super job with the rest, lets not be stingy and complete the loop.

2. Drop-down menus. Again, there are ways to do this, but they are not easy. Let's go, give us a real easy tool to work with and complete the loop.

That's it. I'm sure I could think of other functionalities, but I'm satisfied with whith what I have.... if you give me the 2 features I am requesting.

Rick from Montreal