I’ve NEVER understood this: When I want to resize an image I want to grab a handle on a side and compress the image in that direction, I’ve NEVER wanted that handle to cut off a portion of the image. Several years ago, Xara changed how this works and ever since, I’ve had problems resizing my images. EVERY time I want to make an image fit into a space I have to experiment with various settings, because I always forget what works. I almost always end up having to do this this by entering a new numerical dimension for that direction rather than grabbing a handle and compressing the image, for me the latter is a much easier way to accomplish making an image fit into the available space. I suppose there must be folks who prefer the current default, but I don’t understand why, I ALWAYS have to refigure how to make the program work the way I want, it’s frustrating and very time-consuming. Why is the program set this way? Is there some way I can return to the old default way to resize an image?