Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
Hi Vic,

I've been looking into this a bit and I can't see any way currently to change this, so I think the best way currently is to save your images to your hard drive and upload to facebook from there, using Facebook's upload process.
Hi angelize thank you for your response. what you suggest is exactly what I have been forced to do.

If it is not possible to change the settings that does seem to suggest a problem? if someone simply miss types their password when setting up their account in Designer Pro X it would seem that the only way to get this new function working is to totally wipe the application and all settings and re-install hoping not to make a similar mistake? it would also be a problem for me as I use Xara software to create graphics for a couple of Facebook accounts for events which I post as an administrator it would be nice to be able to export these directly from Xara.

A reply I have had from Customer Support, as requested that I make sure that I have typed in the correct details for my Facebook login which would suggest that they know a way of doing this?