Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Southern California.USA , Quartz Hill Ca.

Default Links Auto change

I might have figured it out myself as I’m typing but last night I added a page, I went to the drop down while I was able to see several pages on the screen. I clicked on the page I wanted a copy of this placing a page in the middle of the site pages in the view after making the appropriate changes I published it to my site. As I am checking my site today several of my pages links in the navigation bar are linking to the wrong pages for some odd reason. My picture page links to my pricing page and so on.OMG ...is there an issue if you duplicate a page and bump other pages down in the list of pages or did I do something else wrong?

This is a non issue if I did something wrong but if not there should be a warning or something before you do something like that or some that tell you need to copy the page at the bottom of the list as to affect your web links. If this is not it than I have no clue what happened because I didn’t change any links except one and that was on my pricing page and not the navigation bar

www.directsound.com

http://www.directsound.com/pricing.htm

http://www.directsound.com/lighting_only_pricing.htm this is the page I added and the link is from the page above

Any Ideas?

Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by directsound; 12 April 2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: added links

Default Re: Links Auto change

Also the only link i have to the Lighting only Pricing page is in the middle of the pricing page where the picture of the light is-

http://www.directsound.com/pricing.htm

http://www.directsound.com/lighting_only_pricing.htm this is the page I added and the link is from the page above

Also under the Lighting tab yau can see the link -wedding lighting pointing to the pricing page

Can't help with the Nav problem without seeing the actual file, but 2 other things I noticed: on your wedding_lighting page the text runs off the right side of the page, and your up_lighting page uses 2 different fonts. Hope this helps...

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture042.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	71390  

thanks I was messing with it last night I might have moved it. Is there a way to copy attributes of text and apply it to another Kind of like the format paint brush in word?

Mike

First copy the text, then select the text you want the attributes to apply to, and finally use Edit/Paste Attributes (Shft.+Ctrl.+A).

thanks I might have been doing the past thing basackwarda
    as for my links changing Im still clueless...When I get home I will go bavk through and change them back but I though people should know of this issue and if it is a bug or not!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    First copy the text, then select the text you want the attributes to apply to, and finally use Edit/Paste Attributes (Shft.+Ctrl.+A).
    Thanks It worked great !!! that just made my life a lot easer

Happy to have been of help!