Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Error message

Default Error message

Hi,

I got this error message whenever I open or close a certain xar file. Anybody know what this means. It says error 511.k.pu.op

The file can still be opened, and I can work with it, but I get the same message every tme I use it. I have Xtreme 5.1.2.

I don't want to lose this file. It's a pretty big Web site.

Cheers

Rick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot021.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	69522  

Default Re: Error message

Hi Bigrick,
    if you do a search [see the search link on the top bar] for that error message, you'll find that many others have this same problem. Support seems to take ages before they reply to your predicament. I had the very same trouble recently. I did send it in to another forum member here [Aridzone] who could find nothing wrong with it. But when it came back, it worked fine again. Have you tried saving and re-open?

Hi werkzeug,

Yes I saved and resaved many times and get the same message when I open or close every time.

Everything works fine, but I get this message and I afraid something could go wrong some day and lose everything.

Rick

You might like to attach the troublesome *.xar file for us to look at?

Meanwhile please review earlier posts and threads marked with this error code.

511.k.pu.op

CS from Support told me that I touched the shadow tool. I still got no idea. But that is what you worked with Rick.