Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xtreme or Webstyle?

I'm making websites using Webstyle right now, but I'm thinking of purchasing Xtreme. Is this a good move?

What templates are included with Xtreme? Can I use my existing sites from Webstyle and import them to Xtreme? Is it even worth going this route? I think Webstyle is an awesome product, but I have to purchase template packs to upgrade it all the time. Might be cheaper just to get Xtreme?

Thanks!
    Last edited by pjiv; 15 December 2008 at 03:32 AM.

Smile Re: Extreme or Webstyle?

Hi,

i've begun my own business with using webstyle and it is a usefull tool, but Xtreme offers you a lot more you cannot even dream of.

There is more than building template-based buttons or banners.
    It offers you the flexibilty to create your own work, your own designs.
    I use it to design the banners and often to create the layout of a whole website - because i can push around every single element it gives me more intuitive creation freedom than webstyle because in webstyle i only can use the already designed elements.

For instance i'm not able in webstyle to create a transparency from one element to another and play with this.
    Xtreme is this program i've waited all the years that combined a picture-tool and a vector program togehter and with it's Photoshop Plugins and the ability to zoom into a created work for instance to 1000 x real fast it is my most used tool in my dayly work - i love it and will not miss it anymore, if you like to hear more details just send me a pm or mail.

Best Regards
    Michael

Default Re: Extreme or Webstyle?

Welcome to the Xtreme Conference pjiv

Here's a novel suggestion. Why not both?

Each is different in its own way.

Default Re: Extreme or Webstyle?

Thanks! I will do just that, get both.