Before buying Xtreme Pro I thought I'd check my account with Xara. So, I logged in at xara.com and was directed to a page that stated:

"The username or email address you entered is associated with both a XaraClub and Xara Online account, because you have ordered products and services from both xara.com and xaraonline.com.

We are now combining the Xara Online and XaraClub accounts to make it easier for new customers who wish to buy both. Unfortunately this means that customers who already have both a XaraClub and Xara Online account which use the same email address or user name, will temporarily have to select which account they are trying to sign in to. Please select either XaraClub or Xara Online"

Choosing XaraClub got me:

"Log-in problem
Sorry, your user name or password was not accepted. Both the user name and password are case-sensitive - please make sure you don't have your Caps Lock key pressed. You will only be a member of XaraClub if you have purchased a product over the Internet through XaraClub before."

Whereas, XaraOnline gave me:

"Timed Out
Sorry! Too much time has passed since your last request. Click the button below to return to the sign in page." (The page took about 2 seconds to load.)

It appears that I am persona no grata.

However, when I went through the first stages of applying for a discount purchase of Xtreme Pro, my login and password took me to the correct page showing my name address etc.

So, I'm OK to buy Pro, fine. But, I want to check what I have purchased in the past and make copies of my reg. codes and they won't let me in.

Anyone else had any probs accessing their accounts?