Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Creating "How to" moves

As an experiment I would like to be able to show "how to" flash movies on creating art and/or working with elements of Xara at The Learning Portal.

You would need:

A - A screen recorder with an editor
    B - Headsets with a mic
    C - Create short segments with audio (one minute or so long) that completes a thought

The file may either stay on your server or The Learning Portal will host them. You may ftp your AVI file (if you can not convert it) and I will convert it to Flash and give them back so you may host or The Learning Portal can then host.

Objective: To inspire others and to give access to the powers of Xara. This is done largely with the creation of movies with audio. I would like to see these movies made available on this forum or on the official XaraX site.

http://eiproject.net

Rick
    Last edited by rickb; 03 April 2006 at 03:59 PM.

Default Re: Creating "How to" moves

Hi Rick

I'm a bit unsure of the media type your suggesting:

As an experiment I would like to be able to show "how to" flash movies on creating art and/or working with elements of Xara at The Learning Portal.
    A - A screen recorder with an editor
    These two formats seem to contradict each other (flash movies / screen recorder). A Flash Movie or a Screen Recorder movie?

Could you explain in a little more detail please.

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Creating "How to" moves

Maybe this will do the trick for you:-

http://www.bbsoftware.co.uk/bbflashb...ress/home.aspx

I believe that version 1.4.5 is still free, even if it does say that yoiu need to purchase a licence after 15 days - I think that just means you have to register it.

Dave