... you made me blush, Richard... I just don't know why... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] "The pink side of me..." - eh? Surely, it has nothing to do with a "thingy"!?*&%?... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] You seem to have very different kind of friends, Richard! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I bet that even a tea-party at your house is a blast! I'll call you when I'm in town - okay? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Richard, if you could ask Karen to send my wife an email - saying "I heard about Risto's plank-stakes - if your nagging does not stop... I will kidnap him - and make him my: "kind-and-very-polite-considereate-and-gentle-master" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Maya - you should be worshiped! You would make a great: "The Godess that makes everything right..."

Steve! Thank you! The local deluxe ice-cream place have a beetle painted as a cow... my kids love it! My flower would do nothing for them!

The "stuff" ! - Is ready to go... I have been distracted... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!